Solar power generation requires two things: sun and sand. The unbeatable advantage: both raw materials are inexhaustible and practically always available. Conflicts around these resources or monopoly positions are excluded. Solar energy is available everywhere and contributes to a right energetic development worldwide. For many countries, renewable energies such as photovoltaics are the cornerstone of sustainable economic growth.
But solar power generation is also a gain for the individual: whoever gets the electricity from his own roof, gets it cheaper than the conventional one from the grid. Solar energy is now the key technology for economic growth - and thus follows in the footsteps of the steam engine, the car or the computer. With the small difference, though - that it is completely climate friendly.
Inexhaustible and free energy source
The sun represents an inexhaustible source of energy for humans. Above that, the energy is available free of charge.
Even if the energy prices are rising the photovoltaic plant produces electricity without rising costs.
Low operating costs
PV systems are largely maintenance-free.
CO 2 free power generation
The generation of clean electricity contributes significantly to CO 2 reduction.
No noise, no emissions
The PV system generates no noise or other emissions.
Project management from one source
We support you from start to finish on a successful project: From the selection of suitable sites to the turnkey construction of the plant as well as the technical and commercial management, Durion GmbH has everything from a single source.
Return for the investor
Investors gain high returns. In particular because of the following priorities:
Priority 1: Own consumption of inexpensive solar power
Solar energy enables independence from electricity networks and fossil fuels. It is the ideal source for the power supply: private, decentralized, ecologically and just as well as available anywhere in the world.
- The sun will give us more than 4 billion years of free energy.
- The sun radiates daily over 3,000 times more energy to the earth's surface than mankind needs.
- Unlike fossil fuels, the sun does not produce CO2.
- Solar power can be generated decentralized everywhere.
- With a solar power system, you can be independent of the constantly rising energy costs. Due to their mechanical load-bearing capacity, solar systems are easy to use and require little maintenance.
- Solar power is consumed where it is generated. No energy losses occur due to long transport distances, resulting in less costs for electricity generation.
- Sun makes itself independent - from large conglomerates and authoritarian regimes.
- Energy from the sun is safe for people and the environment.
- Solar energy is the energy of the future.